Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Blog 5- The Age of AI


The Age of AI

Artificial intelligence is demonstrated by machines which is very unlike natural intelligence which is demonstrated by humans. It kind of scares me how machines can be so smart and do much more than humans, and technology is only getting smarter. Technology is very ahead of its time in my opinion. Sometimes my mind can’t wrap around how machines can do the things they do. 

            Privacy has some pros and cons that I have my opinion about. The pros is that I don’t have to log into my account every time, it shows things around my location that I may want to go to, and I like how I can use my face ID to get into my phone. Some cons are it knows my interests too much to the point where I get creeped out, I am not entirely sure where my personal information goes to, and I sometimes do not like when it asks for my location and I say no and it still knows it somehow.

            I am not entirely sure how my information goes to national security, but I really do not like to think about it. It scared me to realize how and why it would go to that source. 

            When I think of identity theft, I think of how people use my pictures to catfish other people, and they think it is me. One time my snapchat got hacked and the hacker could see all my pictures and personal information. I felt so violated and uncomfortable that I even got the police involved. Online security needs to be fixed and get rid of phony and fake people who steal identity and have bad intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment